A surveillance camera at a home in Louisiana caught the world’s cutest trespasser.
The video shows a young boy sprinting from his bike into a garage – all to hug a dog.
Hollie Mallet posted the video on Facebook asking neighbors if anyone could identify the hugging bandit.. Another mom in the neighborhood, Ginger Breaux, saw the video and recognized the pint-sized trespasser. It was her son Josh.
Josh stopped by to see – and take selfies with – Dutchess the dog a day after being turned in by his mother. He’s now allowed to visit his favorite pooch anytime for hugs or a game of fetch.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Gator captured in Polk lake had human remains in stomach
- Cops: Mom, deputy and clerk stop abduction of girl, 13, in store
- Heroic deputy talks about thwarting abduction
- Fire breaks out in student housing at Saddlebrook Resort in Pasco
- Nature Made vitamins recalled
- Cops: Woman poured vodka in boy’s eyes at hotel pool, kicked officer in groin
- Bradenton community mourns loss of tree from Tropical Storm Colin
- Workout Craze: Aerial Fitness
- >>Back to the homepage for the latest breaking and local news stories of the day