MADEIRA BEACH, Fla. (WFLA) — Pinellas County Utilities customers in Madeira Beach along Gulf Boulevard, from the Tom Stuart Causeway south to 140th Avenue, may resume sewer use immediately as blockages have been resolved by maintenance crews.
Maintenance crews remain in the area to finish some clean up but no further impacts to customers are anticipated at this time.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- WATCH: Manatee snacks on grass in St. Pete backyard
- VIDEO: Waist-deep water prompts evacuation of Pinellas neighborhood
- St. Pete Beach declares sewer system emergency
- Tropical Storm Colin: Flooding, damage, cancellations & more
- Cops: Pair smoked K2 before robbing Polk man, leaving him to die
- Publix coupon only offered in certain areas
- Vehicle crashes into Spring Hill house