A Tornado Warning has been issued for Hardee and Manatee Counties until 12:45 pm.
A line of heavy rain will continue to push slowly south of I-4 this afternoon. See your full forecast here
The Sunshine Skyway Bridge has reopened to traffic. Read story.
St. Pete Beach declares sewer system emergency. Read story.
VIDEO: Waist-deep water prompts evacuation of Pinellas neighborhood. Read story.
Man, mother rescued from sinking houseboat in Bradenton Beach. Read story.
WATCH: Manatees snack on grass in St. Pete backyard. Read story.
Cops: Pair smoked K2 before robbing Polk man, leaving him to die. Read story
Florida AG asked Trump for donation before nixing fraud case. Read story.
Complete Colin Storm Coverage from News Channel 8
FIND YOUR COUNTY:
- Tracking Colin: Citrus County
- Tracking Colin: Hernando County
- Tracking Colin: Hillsborough County
- Tracking Colin: Manatee County
- Tracking Colin: Pasco County
- Tracking Colin: Pinellas County
- Tracking Colin: Polk County
- Tracking Colin: Sarasota County