Pinellas/Manatee County: The Sunshine Skyway Bridge has reopened as of 12:05 p.m. on Tuesday. The bridge was closed on Monday due to high winds.
Pasco County: Old Post Rd is closed between Bay Blvd and Grand Blvd
- I-275 NB at Bird Street exit- Overturned vehicle causing major backups
- Clearwater: Bayshore and Johns Parkway is closed.
- Clearwater: Gulf to Bay at Highland traffic light is out. If traffic lights are out treat it as a four way stop.
- St. Pete: 38th Av N and 4th St N – cars stuck
- St. Pete: MLK St N from 54th Av to 74th Av – localized flooding
- St. Pete: 62nd Av N and MLK – cars stuck
- St. Pete: Shore Acres Blvd and 40th Av NE – flooding, barricades up in Shore Acres
- St. Pete: 15th Av S to 18th Av S from 40th St to 42nd St is flooded
- St. Pete: Coffee Pot Blvd at 18th Ave NE to Beach Drive. Road not passable due to water.
- St. Pete: Tree fell on van and blocked street–33rd AV at 6th street
- LIVE map showing street flooding that has been reported in Tampa
- Clifton St. off of Sawyer Rd. is very flooded.
- Trapnell Rd. and C.A. Bugg Rd is shut down due to two trees down in the roadway.
- N Mobley Rd. near Van Dyke Farms is shut down due to a tree down in the roadway.
- Taylor Rd. just north of Windhorst Rd. is shut down due to a tree down in the roadway.
- Gornto Lake and Causeway Blvd. has some flooding.
- Closed: Bridge Street south of Gandy Blvd flooded
- Closed: Bayshore from Rome to Platt – flooded
- Closed: Bayshore is closed from Howard to Bay St.
- Closed: Dale Mabry between Waltrous and Estrella
- Closed: 26th Street south of Adamo Drive
- Manhattan at Bay to Bay – flooded
- McElroy at Westshore Blvd – flooded
- Swann Ave in front of Memorial Hospital – flooded
- El Prado W and Manhattan S – flooded on both sides Saint Isabel St and Habana Ave – intersection flooded
- Saint Isabel St and Habana Ave – flooded
- Estrella St and Lois Ave – flooded
- Inman Ave and Brevard Ave – flooded
- Watrous Ave and Orleans Ave – flooded
- Whiting St and Ashley Dr– flooded
- Washington St and Ashley Dr – flooded
- Bayshore between Rome and Davis Islands on-ramp is closed due to high tide.
- Lime & Fruitville flooded
- Fruitville & Tamiami Trail flooded
- 5th & 6th Street & N. Washington Blvd. (US 301)
- Waldemere and Osprey
- 2000 block of Ringling Blvd. (near East Ave.)
FIND YOUR COUNTY:
- Tracking Colin: Citrus County
- Tracking Colin: Hernando County
- Tracking Colin: Hillsborough County
- Tracking Colin: Manatee County
- Tracking Colin: Pasco County
- Tracking Colin: Pinellas County
- Tracking Colin: Polk County
- Tracking Colin: Sarasota County
.Latest Information on Tropical Storm Colin:
- Flooding, power outages in Florida due to Colin
- Tropical Storm Colin: School Information
- Flooding, damage, cancellations & more
8 On Your Side Traffic Tools:
- SeeClickFix: See problems on the roadways? Report them.
- Tampa Bay Traffic Map
- Your Storm Team 8 Forecast