PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Do you drive on U.S. 19 in north Pinellas County?
The county is asking residents to give their input about U.S. 19 so they can plan for future transportation needs.
Pinellas County is conducting economic, demographic and market analyses on the US 19 corridor from Curlew Road to just north of East Klosterman Road.
The study will help inform the need for future action plans to address transportation, land use, economic and community-identified issues and opportunities in this portion of unincorporated Pinellas County.
Residents are encouraged to visit the study’s website for more information and to submit ideas..
Residents can also submit questions or concerns about the corridor study.
As the study progresses, updates and information will be added to the website, and there will be additional opportunities for community involvement.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Tropical Storm “Colin” likely, Florida prepares for heavy rain
- Paralyzed dog abandoned at Tampa shelter gets new home, wheels
- Inmates help fill, distribute sandbags in Pasco County
- Many Hostess snacks recalled for possible peanut residue
- Pinellas County seeks input about U.S. 19
- VIDEO: Off-duty Florida lifeguard rescues shark
- 8 Investigates: Pasco teacher locks autistic child in dark room
- Recall Recap: Top recalls to know about this week
- Say Cheese! St. Pete Grilled Cheese Festival this weekend
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines