MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Manatee County activated its emergency operations center on Sunday in anticipation of Tropical Storm Colin.
The operations center will be monitoring conditions in the county.
On Sunday, sandbags were distributed at multiple locations throughout Manatee County.
Be Storm Ready: Download ‘Weather Max’ for free
- Live interactive radar with tools that let you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- Lightning alerts help keep you safe letting you know when there is lightning nearby
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead
- The latest video forecast from the First Warning Weather team
- Current weather conditions for Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Florida and anywhere in the US
- Customize your forecast by setting up multiple locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more