BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA ) — The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered woman.
Mary Jane “Mimi” Gallop, age 43, was last seen in the 4900 Block of 5th St W., Bradenton.
Investigators say it is not known how she left her home.
Gallop is believed to be endangered due to her deteriorating medical condition.
If seen please contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Tropical Storm “Colin” likely, Florida prepares for heavy rain
- Paralyzed dog abandoned at Tampa shelter gets new home, wheels
- Inmates help fill, distribute sandbags in Pasco County
- Many Hostess snacks recalled for possible peanut residue
- Pinellas County seeks input about U.S. 19
- VIDEO: Off-duty Florida lifeguard rescues shark
- 8 Investigates: Pasco teacher locks autistic child in dark room
- Recall Recap: Top recalls to know about this week
- Say Cheese! St. Pete Grilled Cheese Festival this weekend
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines