TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – With heavy rain and the possibility of flooding expected Monday and Tuesday in the Tampa Bay area from a tropical system that is in the Gulf, it’s a great time to make sure you have Tampa Bay’s best weather app.
- Live interactive radar with tools that let you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- Lightning alerts help keep you safe letting you know when there is lightning nearby
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead
- The latest video forecast from the First Warning Weather team
- Current weather conditions for Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Florida and anywhere in the US
- Customize your forecast by setting up multiple locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
Personalize it to your liking
Customization is a big part of ‘Weather Max. It even allows you to choose what types of weather you want to see on the live interactive radar. Once you are on the interactive radar, simply click the button in the lower right-hand corner.
This will bring up the map layers screen – allowing you to select any and all of the types of weather you will see on the map. You can even choose the transparency of it.
If you’ve never downloaded our weather app before, this is your chance to experience a news app backed by Tampa Bay’s premiere weather team…Storm Team 8. By downloading, you’ll join a group of people just like you…people who want to be informed of the latest breaking weather events.
Our ‘Weather Max’ app will keep you in front of all the important alerts and warnings to keep family, friends and neighbors safe.
- Here’s the latest (please, pass it on) http://8.wfla.com/1P8zziV
- Bookmark our weather page: http://8.wfla.com/1KiPWK1