A Canadian woman bought a lobster from a grocery store and decided she wanted to send the crustacean back home, according to a video the woman posted to YouTube.
The woman, who goes by Canadian Girl on YouTube, started filming at the store — where she told the employee the lobster was going to be dinner. She continued recording all the way to Nova Scotia where it was released back into the water.
The woman bought the lobster for $20 and had set up a tank at home. Packed into container lined with newspaper, the lobster made the trek to Nova Scotia. The woman drove six hours from Red Lake, Ontario, to Winnipeg, Manitoba, where the animal was then delivered for $225 to Beth Kent in Nova Scotia, who released the lobster.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Grieving parents of concertgoer who overdosed want changes at festival
- While You Were Sleeping: Working overnight for Publix
- Drug overdoses suspected in deaths of 2 Tampa concertgoers
- Woman finds human body parts in freezer she bought from neighbor
- Hernando man accused of peeping into teen’s window, masturbating
- Hooks with hidden cameras found in women’s restrooms in Florida Keys
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines