PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Here’s a great reminder of how lucky we are to live in an area that has so much natural beauty and wildlife.
WFLA News Channel 8’s high definition helicopter Eagle 8 spotted an amazing assortment of sea critters in the Gulf of Mexico on Thursday morning.
Check out the video that accompanies this story.
You’ll see groups of dolphins and manatees swimming near John’s Pass and stingrays swimming near Egmont Key.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Grieving parents of concertgoer who overdosed want changes at festival
- While You Were Sleeping: Working overnight for Publix
- Drug overdoses suspected in deaths of 2 Tampa concertgoers
- Woman finds human body parts in freezer she bought from neighbor
- Hernando man accused of peeping into teen’s window, masturbating
- Hooks with hidden cameras found in women’s restrooms in Florida Keys
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines