TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police are searching for a man who robbed PDQ Monday around 9:50 p.m.
The suspect approached the drive-through window of the 2207 S. Dale Mabry Hwy restaurant and demanded money. The suspect had a silver handgun.
The man then fled on foot, police said.
No one reported being injured.
The suspect is 5’10” – 6’0″ with a medium build. He’s thought to be between 180 – 200 pounds. Police said he’s possibly 25 – 30 years old. He was wearing a black and white mask over his face, a grey hoodie, and black gloves on his hands. His race is unknown.
Police are continuing to investigate.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- New details emerge in case of 90-year-old widow battling code violations
- Road-rage incident victims say they’re lucky to be alive
- Drug overdoses suspected in deaths of 2 Tampa concertgoers
- Mom leaves note after overhearing ‘mean’ girls at Starbucks
- Clearwater woman says dog attacked her 2 pups and should be put down
- Hooks with hidden cameras found in women’s restrooms in Florida Keys
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines