UPDATE: According to the Manatee County Sheriff’s, Adams was found dead from what appears to be a suicide.
PREVIOUS STORY: BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities in Manatee County are asking for the public’s assistance in locating a missing Bradenton woman.
Michele Adams went to work Monday but failed to return.
According to a Manatee County Sheriff’s Office report the 48-year-old Wal-Mart employee punched out at 8:30 pm. Adams works at the location at 5810 Ranch Lake Blvd. in Bradenton.
She was last seen driving a 2014 blue-colored, four-door Jeep Grand Cherokee – Florida tag 239 XNU. Adams has not been seen or heard from since she pulled out of the parking lot.
If you have any information on Adams whereabouts or have seen her vehicle, please contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- ‘Habitual traffic offender’ in Pasco jail after running over motorcyclists
- Neighbor trying to save 90-year-old widow’s Sarasota home
- 3 girls killed, toddler thrown from vehicle in Brevard County crash
- Pinellas primate expert says Cincinnati gorilla was trying to protect child before being killed
- Burlesque dancer told she couldn’t board flight because ‘shorts too short’
- Fla. company creates synthetic dog to eliminate use of shelter animals in vet training
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines