(WTNH)– Monday night was not a great one for Katy Perry.
The most followed person on Twitter, Katy Perry had her Twitter page hacked online Monday and caused a stir on the internet after the n-word and homosexual slurs were tweeted.
“haha follow @sw4ylol #hackersgonnahack”
The hacker also leaked a never before heard song from the pop star called “Witness 1.3.” and mocked the singer saying “Who TF is Katy Perry.”
Frenemy Taylor Swift was even brought into the tweetstorm when the hacker tweeted, “Miss u baby @taylorswift13.”
In 2013, Swift accused Perry of stealing her backup dancers in “Dark Horse.”
The tweets got sent to all 89 million followers.
All of the tweets were deleted about 15 minutes later.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- ‘Habitual traffic offender’ in Pasco jail after running over motorcyclists
- Neighbor trying to save 90-year-old widow’s Sarasota home
- 3 girls killed, toddler thrown from vehicle in Brevard County crash
- Pinellas primate expert says Cincinnati gorilla was trying to protect child before being killed
- Burlesque dancer told she couldn’t board flight because ‘shorts too short’
- Fla. company creates synthetic dog to eliminate use of shelter animals in vet training
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines