ATLANTA, GA (WCMH) — In celebration of 75 years of partnership with the USO, Coca-Cola has rolled out patriotic-themed soda cans.
The new cans are red, white and blue and feature the lyrics, “I’m proud to be an American”.
The soda company’s cans honor members of the military and will be in stores through the Independence Day holiday.
The limited edition cans also promote the joint “Campaign to Connect” co-sponsored by the USO. The group is trying to get one million messages of support to members of the armed forces.
Those messages can be sent online at USO.org.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Shark bites teenager at Neptune Beach
- Tampa Police: Bern’s Steakhouse valet robbed
- Katharine the great white shark returns to Central Florida waters
- Ohio zoo closes gorilla exhibit for now after boy falls in
- Grilling safety for your holiday weekend
- Man pays speeding ticket with 22,000 pennies
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines