MIRAMAR, FL (WFLA) — Home inspectors in Broward County caused panic in a home when they called police after finding a mannequin in a home believed to be a dead body, NBC Miami reports.
Police were called to the Miramar home Saturday morning by home inspectors auctioning off a home on the 2200 Block of SW 67th Ave.
NBC Miami says the inspectors were giving a tour of the home when they came across what they thought was a body. Thankfully, when Fire Rescue and police arrived on the scene they determined it was just a mannequin.
SEE OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES:
- Man charged with butt injections that killed Florida woman
- Video of West Point graduation going viral for wrong reasons
- WATCH: Baby alligator removed from YMCA pool
- Man mauled after entering Chile zoo’s lion pen, 2 cats slain
- Diploma mistake means California students graduate from ‘shcool’
- One dead in Florida hang gliding accident
- Woman redeems 22-year-old Disney Park Hopper pass she never got to use at age 4