HIALEAH, Fla. (WFLA) – An 11-month-old died after being left in her parents’ vehicle, police said. This occurred Monday in Hialeah at 3517 W 86th Terrace.
The vehicle was parked, and the engine was off. First responders received a call around 4:10 p.m. The girl was pronounced dead at Palmetto Hospital.
Police have not confirmed how long the victim was left unattended but said it could have been for a few hours.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Venice area couple overjoyed by man’s random act of kindness
- ‘Fixer Upper’ fans are going crazy over Joanna’s announcement
- Home inspectors call police after mistaking mannequin for dead body
- Video of West Point graduation going viral for wrong reasons
- Former NBA player Etan Thomas shames woman who wouldn’t let him have a seat on train
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines