CARMEL, Ind. (WDTN) – A ‘plastic surgery model’ goes from brow lifts and nose jobs to getting a six ribs removed all to get a smaller waist.
Her name is Pixee Fox and originally from Sweden, she didn’t feel like she fit in so she moved to the United States to start her transformation.
Fox says that with “Every surgery…I’m getting happier.”
She tells WRTV that her obsession with plastic surgery started small “I had one mini brow lift. I had two eyelid surgeries, I had three nose jobs.”
Fox also had four breast augmentations and a Brazilian butt lift but those were the most extreme surgeries until she went to Indiana.
A couple months ago she had six ribs removed, three from each side.
“I have a vision and slowly but surely I’m getting there.”
Dr. Barry Eppley of Eppley Plastic Surgery in Carmel Indiana performed the surgery.
“Everybody knows there’s a lot of meat on ribs. For those of us who like to eat ribs… that’s mean. For me as a surgeon, that’s muscle. There isn’t any question… you have to remove some muscle to take them off the ribs when you do it.”
Two days after the surgery she was back in her corset measuring her waist at 16 inches.
Dr. Eppley says that he’s in the business of helping people feel happier, “Plastic surgery is self-image surgery,” and because of that, people from all over the world are come to Indiana to transform.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Dogs tied to hedges, left outside Tampa shelter in one week
- Weeki Wachee High senior pranks go too far
- Dash cam video shows wild Florida police chase
- T.G.I Friday’s serves 8-year-old alcohol instead of root beer
- ‘Fixer Upper’ fans are going crazy over Joanna’s announcement
- Founding Beastie Boys member John Berry dies at 52
- Sanford woman charged with illegally giving silicone injections
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines