LUTZ, Fla. (WFLA) — Someone who bought a Florida Lotto ticket in Lutz is $10 million richer.
According to the Florida Lottery website, one ticket for the Wednesday, May 18 drawing had all 6 numbers and is worth $10 million.
“The winner has not come forward yet,” said Nidia Tew at the Florida Lottery.
Tew said that the winning ticket was purchased at the Food Mart located at 26556 Wesley Chapel Blvd. in Lutz. The retailer will get $50,000 for selling the ticket, Tew said on Friday morning.
The numbers drawn in the May 18 Florida Lotto are: 2, 8, 13, 17, 25, 49.
If you got 5 out of 6 numbers, you still won a nice chunk of change. Those tickets pay $4,248.50. 26 tickets had 5 out of 6 numbers. 1,561 tickets had 4 out of 6 numbers and paid $51.50.
See complete Florida Lotto drawing results here.
By the way, if you purchased a Fantasy 5 ticket in Hialeah for the Nov. 23, 2015 drawing, this Saturday May 21, 2106 is the last day to cash the ticket which is worth $40,950.19. Get details here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Sanford woman charged with illegally giving silicone injections
- Weeki Wachee High senior pranks go too far
- Dog hailed hero for protecting girl from snake bite goes home
- ‘Fixer Upper’ fans are going crazy over Joanna’s announcement
- Good Samaritans rescue woman being attacked by electrician with knife, say police
- Local charity raising money to build shelter for homeless, women, pregnant teens
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines