FORT MYERS, Fla. – More than two dozen teens are involved in a sex investigation at South Fort Myers High School.
According to a Lee County Sheriff’s Office report, there was a girl in the bathroom Monday. Around 25 boys were seen going in and out of that bathroom.
The girl, who media outlets have said is 15 years old, later told her principal she had sex with several of them.
A spokesperson for the Lee County School District said a student — or students — were disciplined after the inappropriate activities took place.
Deputies also confiscated a cell phone during the investigation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Weeki Wachee High senior pranks go too far
- Dash cam video shows wild Florida police chase
- T.G.I Friday’s serves 8-year-old alcohol instead of root beer
- ‘Fixer Upper’ fans are going crazy over Joanna’s announcement
- Founding Beastie Boys member John Berry dies at 52
- Sanford woman charged with illegally giving silicone injections
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines