WESTWOOD, OH (WCMH) — Someone could end up facing jail time for an apparent senior prank at a Cincinnati area high school.
Police say someone posted a photo letter on Facebook that appears to be from the Cincinnati Public School district, WXIX-TV reports. The letter calls for mandatory inspections of student’s private parts.
Warning: The text from the letter below might be offensive to some readers.
The Cincinnati Public School District is required by law to conduct mandatory penis and vaginal inspections on all students, faculty and staff at Gilbert. A. Dater High School in accordance to the City of Cincinnati health codes. This year’s penis and vaginal inspection will take place Friday, May 20, 2016 at 8:20 AM. All circumcised males should report to Ms. Field’s room, all uncircumcised males to report to Ms. Christmon’s room, and all females report to Ms. Blair’s room. There will be only one make-up date on Monday, May 23rd.”
The school district says it doesn’t know who posted the bogus letter, but it will take disciplinary action once those culprits are found.
“These kids could technically be prosecuted,” WXIX-TV Legal Analyst Mike Allen said. “Forgery states that if you forge writing that appears to be genuine it’s a felony to the fifth degree.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Dogs tied to hedges, left outside Tampa shelter in one week
- Weeki Wachee High senior pranks go too far
- Dash cam video shows wild Florida police chase
- T.G.I Friday’s serves 8-year-old alcohol instead of root beer
- ‘Fixer Upper’ fans are going crazy over Joanna’s announcement
- Founding Beastie Boys member John Berry dies at 52
- Sanford woman charged with illegally giving silicone injections
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines