COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A woman who’s expecting got the chance to surprise her mother-in-law this week, showing her ultrasound pictures that made for a roller coaster of emotions.
Nancy Marra says her mother-in-law had previously gone to a psychic who predicted her son would have twins. Her son was a twin, but his other half was lost in the womb before birth.
Now her daughter-in-law is expecting… you guessed it… twins! When she shows her mother-in-law the pictures, she loses it in the cutest way possible. Check it out.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Man held Polk family of 5 hostage for 3 months, deputies say
- Cops: 4 Florida kids lived without electricity, water; used convenience store bathroom
- Tampa area brides fed up after paying thousands to dodgy photography company
- Man robs Florida Uber driver, threatens to inject him with HIV
- ‘Degrading’ H.S. blog features students’ backsides
- WANTED: Tampa man severely beat grandmother, 93, stole her Infiniti, say cops
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines