TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a stolen vehicle with three minors crashed into a Tampa mobile home Wednesday. The vehicle struck the home at 10603 Nebraska Ave. North in the Lazy Oaks mobile home park.
The teenage driver of that vehicle will be charged with grand theft auto, auto burglary and arson.
The other two teens in the vehicle will not be charged.
Tampa Police Department and Fire Rescue crews were on scene.
The vehicle was reported stolen earlier Wednesday. The three juveniles were treated for non-life-threatening injuries and taken to local hospitals. Police said officers were not pursuing the vehicle.
No one in the home reported being injured.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Man held Polk family of 5 hostage for 3 months, deputies say
- Tampa area brides jilted by dodgy photography company
- Car crashes into Pasco home, pushing bed outside residence
- WATCH: Man in Stamkos jersey steals custom Lightning chair
- Excessive force? Video shows officer arresting teen on skateboard
- Coroner: Fat clots killed mom who traveled to Florida for Brazilian butt-lift
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines