HONOLULU, HI (WCMH) — Police in Hawaii are investigating a string of robberies at the same store, including one that left an elderly woman hospitalized with serious injuries.
According to KGMB, police say the same store was robbed three times in less than a week.
During one of the incidents, surveillance video caught three men robbing the store. One man can be seen placing the female owner in a chokehold until she passes out and falls onto the floor.
The woman, 76, was hospitalized with head injuries after a customer found her bleeding on the floor.
Police continue to investigate the robberies but say one suspect has turned himself in to officers.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Man held Polk family of 5 hostage for 3 months, deputies say
- Tampa area brides jilted by dodgy photography company
- Car crashes into Pasco home, pushing bed outside residence
- WATCH: Man in Stamkos jersey steals custom Lightning chair
- Excessive force? Video shows officer arresting teen on skateboard
- Coroner: Fat clots killed mom who traveled to Florida for Brazilian butt-lift
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines