TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A recent study finds that low-fat, light and diet versions of products may actually contribute to rising obesity. The reason, according to researchers, is fewer calories leads to overeating. So, should you still be buying those light chips or diet soda anymore?
8 On Your Side Answers talks healthy eating and if low-calorie foods cause overeating. Check out the great discussion on the topic in the video player above.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Man held Polk family of 5 hostage for 3 months, deputies say
- Cops: 4 Florida kids lived without electricity, water; used convenience store bathroom
- Tampa area brides fed up after paying thousands to dodgy photography company
- Man robs Florida Uber driver, threatens to inject him with HIV
- ‘Degrading’ H.S. blog features students’ backsides
- WANTED: Tampa man severely beat grandmother, 93, stole her Infiniti, say cops
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines