UPDATE: Police in suburban Chicago say Irish singer Sinead O’Connor is safe and no longer considered missing.
PREVIOUS STORY: WILMETTE, Ill. – Police in suburban Chicago have put out a well-being check for Irish singer and musician Sinead O’Connor.
Wilmette police released a statement Monday saying O’Connor reportedly left the area for a bicycle ride at 6 a.m. Sunday and hasn’t returned. Sgt. Michael Robinson says the caller expressed concern for O’Connor’s well-being.
Police said no other information was immediately available.
Paradigm Talent Agency, which represents O’Connor, declined comment. Her publicist didn’t immediately return a message.
Comedian Arsenio Hall sued O’Connor this month over a Facebook post in which she accused him of furnishing the late musician Prince with drugs. O’Connor scored a hit in 1990 with her rendition of Prince’s “Nothing Compares 2 U.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Nurse shark bites woman, gets attached to her arm
- Dog thrown from minivan in Pasco to undergo surgery
- Decapitated body found in car in TX
- Road To The Cup: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Game 2 – Join us for Watch Party
- It’s Free Smoothie Day Monday in Tampa Bay
- Life Hacks: Tips for staying productive in your home office
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines