MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) – Officials say a former Endeavor Air flight attendant is charged with stealing nearly 1,500 mini-bottles of liquor from her job and selling them online.
The Shelby County district attorney’s office said Friday that 28-year-old Rachel Trevor has been indicted on charges including theft, unlawful sale of alcohol and unauthorized transportation of alcohol.
MUG SHOTS: People Accused of Crazy Crimes
Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission investigators say Trevor would put the small bottles of rum, vodka, gin and whiskey in her bag after a flight, then post them for sale on Craigslist.
Investigators said the bottles typically sell for $8 on flights, but Trevor sold them for $1 apiece. Endeavor Air is a regional affiliate of Delta Air Lines. A spokesman says Trevor is no longer with Endeavor Air.
Online records do not show if Trevor has a lawyer.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Decapitated body found in car in TX
- 11 hurt when bus crashes into SUV, catches fire near Animal Kingdom
- Roller coaster at Busch Gardens still down after malfunction
- Police: Man with knife threatens to behead officers, is shot
- Woman, boy, 5, shot in Avon Park
- WWE star arrested in Hillsborough County
- Man arrested for allegedly exposing himself to girl at Winter Haven library
- PHOTOS: Ice Cube drops $7.25M on Jean-Claude Van Damme’s California mansion
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines