OWENSBORO, KY (WFIE) — As summertime approaches, one Owensboro, Kentucky business is starting a new policy: No sweaty money accepted.
Management at Tobacco Road says sometimes customers reach into their shoe, sock, or bra and hand over sweaty bills.
“Some of them like to bring me some soggy money,” Cindy Collins said. “They dig deep into their not so-called pockets to bring me some nasty money that we don’t want to accept any more.”
Management recently placed a sign on the door that says cashiers will no longer be accepting Boob or sock money. Collins says most customers pay the traditional way by pulling bills out of purses and wallets, but from now on the ones who don’t will be turned away.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Motorists stop to rescue 2 women after car drives off ramp, plunges 50 feet
- VIDEO: Vehicle hits Largo police cruiser, leaves scene
- Video of man chased from Target goes viral
- Girl, 11, abducted from school bus stop, killed
- Lightning play in New York Friday; News Channel 8 hosting watch party
- Life Hacks for Mom: Applying makeup for a fresh look throughout the day
- Bat droppings to shut down drivers license renewals this weekend
- Photos of goose attack on 5-year-old Texas girl go viral
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines