ALLIANCE, OH (WCMH) – Police in Alliance would like prospective drug purchasers to stop calling a suspected drug dealer’s phone so that they can search the device without being interrupted.
Police arrested Steve Notman Tuesday night after they say he was seen on video selling methamphetamine.
Police are trying to search through texts and contacts, but they say that the constant stream of calls and texts is “really annoying.”
In a very tongue in cheek Facebook post, police said, “First of all, he is all out of drugs for tonight. Secondly, you don’t need to call – we will come to you soon enough.”
Police also say Notman’s ringtone is terrible.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Tampa Bay area mom warns about the ‘Super Pill’
- Video of man chased from Target goes viral
- 2 found dead at Talladega Superspeedway
- Mom demands Polk County protect other children after her own son’s death
- Driver accused of turning off air conditioning on hot Florida school bus
- Life Hacks for Mom: Tips and tricks for a healthy lawn
- RHonor Flight needs sponsors to continue honoring Tampa Bay area veterans
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines