SPARTANBURG, SC (WSPA) – A Spartanburg Police officer has a purrfect new partner that has the internet buzzing.
Officer Garrett found an abandoned kitten while he was on the job. They say he has a soft spot for animals and wasn’t going to let the kitten go homeless.
He has named the cute cat “Squirt.”
“Have you seen Officer Garrett making his rounds on the Internet? Another one of our officers found a homeless kitten while working. Officer Garrett has a soft spot for animals and decided he wasn’t going to let the orange tabby be homeless anymore. Officer Garrett posted a picture of his new partner and the people LOVED it!! His picture has since gone viral and national media outlets have been contacting our agency asking about officer Garrett and “Squirt”. In his latest Instagram post, Officer Garrett gave Squirt a matching stache. 🏼
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Tampa Bay area mom warns about the ‘Super Pill’
- Video of man chased from Target goes viral
- 2 found dead at Talladega Superspeedway
- Mom demands Polk County protect other children after her own son’s death
- Driver accused of turning off air conditioning on hot Florida school bus
- Life Hacks for Mom: Tips and tricks for a healthy lawn
- RHonor Flight needs sponsors to continue honoring Tampa Bay area veterans
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines