TOWN ‘N’ COUNTRY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County Fire Rescue crews rescued a family puppy Wednesday. Firefighters were called to 5521 Forest Haven Dr. around 4:39 p.m. because of an apartment fire.
Responding crews found heavy smoke coming from the affected unit. No one was home, but the firefighters rescued the family’s puppy.
No firefighters were injured during the incident. The investigator believes, at this time, the fire was accidental. The cause has not been determined.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- 35-40 million more Takata airbags added to recall
- Video of man chased from Target goes viral
- Girl, 11, abducted from school bus stop, killed
- Holmes Beach City officials could levy fines against controversial tree house
- Teens using plant seeds to get high
- Mother defends son’s ‘girly’ toy choice in Facebook post
- Powerball jackpot reaches $348 million
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines