TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) – The bodies of two men have been found on the campgrounds of Talladega Superspeedway.
Talladega County Coroner Shaddix Murphy tells local news outlets that the bodies of 19-year-old Joshua Doiun and 48-year-old James Cook were found inside a pull-behind camper after the NASCAR race on Sunday.
He says both bodies have been sent to the state forensics lab to determine the cause of death. Foul play is not suspected.
Murphy says investigators haven’t determined how Doiun and Cook knew each other. Both men were from Tallahassee, Florida.
SEE OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES:
- Apparent lightning strike causes house fire in Pasco
- 42 brands of frozen vegetables, fruits recalled over Listeria concerns
- Paralyzed dog left on Tampa shelter’s doorstep with heartbreaking note
- Tampa Bay Times buys, shutters Tampa Tribune
- Video of man chased from Target goes viral
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Woman, 59, expecting twins
- See more top stories from WFLA here >>