ORLANDO, FL (WFLA) — Universal Orlando Resort is stepping up its search for new team members for full-time, part-time and seasonal positions available across the entire destination this summer.
Positions are available in areas such as Culinary, Food Services, Security, Custodial, Parking & Transportation, Warehouse, and more.
As part of these hiring efforts more than 2,500 new team members will join the Universal Orlando team.
Also, base hourly pay for Universal team members will increase to $10 on June 1st.
The pay increase is part of Universal Orlando’s ongoing effort to provide the best possible work environment for its team members. Base rates will continue to be reviewed moving forward.
Universal Orlando provides an exciting work environment for Team Members with great perks like free park admission, discounts, complimentary guest passes and more.
Applications are being accepted now. Interested candidates can apply online at www.UniversalOrlandoJobs.com/NewPayRates to be considered. Interviews will be scheduled by invitation for qualified candidates.
SEE MORE TOP CLICKED STORIES:
- Raging fire destroys historic New York City church
- Are billboards spying on you? Lawmakers want technology investigated
- Starbucks sued over too much ice in drinks
- Last dance: Final performance for Ringling Bros. elephants
- Sports Authority closing all stores
- First cruise to sail from U.S. to Cuba in decades
- Man charged after asking police for help finding lost pot
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines