WASHINGTON, D.C. (WFLA) – Bakery supplier, CSM Bakery Solutions, has issued a recall of Cinnabon’s “Cinnabon Stix” due to the “possible presence of peanut allergens in an ingredient” that was not properly identified.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) published the recall notice on Monday. Cinnabon said the company “is taking extra measures knowing that peanut allergens have been detected in the ingredients.”
All Cinnabon bakeries are discontinuing the sale of Cinnabon Stix until the bakery can identify, contain and eliminate the source of the peanut allergens.
The Cinnabon Stix are sold in bakery cups, bags, or boxes, and may have been distributed to Cinnabon retail locations throughout the U.S. and internationally.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Man dies in Pinellas nursing home, possible abuse investigated
- Billboard questioning homosexuality sparks controversy
- Classmates mourn student killed in motorcycle crash in Hillsborough
- Ringling elephants to retire after weekend RI performance
- Life Hacks for Mom: Tips and tricks in the kitchen
- Massive fire burns church in NYC
- Dogs get airport bathrooms of their own
- Fire department won’t let police live it down after elevator rescue in Kansas City
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines