According to the Celiac Disease Foundation, an estimated 2.5 million people in the United States suffer from celiac disease. Celiac Awareness Month is celebrated in May and with us to raise awareness is Registered Dietitian Carissa Bealert.
15 minutes prep time
6 ounces tinned tuna
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
Breton Gluten Free Original with Flax
- Drain liquid from tuna and empty into a medium size bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, parsley, and Dijon. Fold together well.
- Top each cracker with a spoonful of the tuna mixture
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
This recipe was created by Dare Spokesperson and Chef Kayne Raymond