TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – More than 50-million Americans just don’t get enough sleep. By just getting enough sleep, you can boost your immune system, help you brain function and improve your skin and waistline.
On News Channel 8 ‘First @ 4,’ we break down good, healthy foods that are good your body and can help you sleep better.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Man dies in Pinellas nursing home, possible abuse investigated
- Billboard questioning homosexuality sparks controversy
- Classmates mourn student killed in motorcycle crash in Hillsborough
- Ringling elephants to retire after weekend RI performance
- Life Hacks for Mom: Tips and tricks in the kitchen
- Massive fire burns church in NYC
- Dogs get airport bathrooms of their own
- Fire department won’t let police live it down after elevator rescue in Kansas City
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines