TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – With cell phones providing unlimited access social media, the ability for folks to check in and connect with the latest social conversations is certainly competing for our time these days.
On News Channel 8 ‘Today @ 4pm,’ we talk with one local expert about whether social media and our usage of it can affect our happiness?
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Man dies in Pinellas nursing home, possible abuse investigated
- Billboard questioning homosexuality sparks controversy
- Classmates mourn student killed in motorcycle crash in Hillsborough
- Ringling elephants to retire after weekend RI performance
- Life Hacks for Mom: Tips and tricks in the kitchen
- Massive fire burns church in NYC
- Dogs get airport bathrooms of their own
- Fire department won’t let police live it down after elevator rescue in Kansas City
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines