MILFORD TOWNSHIP, MN (WFLA) – Minnesota State Police have just released photos of an accident that occurred earlier in April involving a piece of plywood plowing through a driver’s windshield.
A pickup truck was carrying the plank when it flew off, piercing the windshield of a car following behind, NBC News reported.
A man, 71, and a woman, 69, suffered minor injuries but were treated for small shards of glass in their eyes.
Authorities were not able to find the truck responsible, and they do not believe it was properly secured as required by Minnesota state law.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Paying it forward: Man helps homeless woman learn how to read
- Florida man clings to car in extreme road rage incident
- Rodent droppings, rotten lemons, live roaches found at Tampa Bay area restaurants
- Buccaneers draft devoted to helping Jameis realize potential
- Jacksonville police officer arrested after hitting handcuffed woman
- Beyonce performs for sold out crowd at Raymond James
- 82-year-old with Parkinson’s out $6,300, decides ‘Better Call Behnken’
- Parking problems plague Downtown Tampa businesses
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines