CABELL COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) An investigation is underway after a West Virginia inmate posted selfies to Facebook while riding in a jail van.
Shane Holbrook is currently facing charges of robbery and malicious wounding. He’s accused of shooting a man during a robbery back in February.
Even though he is facing serious charges, handcuffs didn’t stop Holbrook from posting the light-hearted selfies on social media.
“At the time, I didn’t think about the consequences,” Holbrook said in ani interview Wednesday.
Holbrook was in court Monday for a hearing where he requested home confinement, which was denied.
“I was focusing on the negative outcome of court and my caring went out the window about the situation,” Holbrook said. “I wasn’t going to dwell on the negative. I was going to focus on the positive and keep moving forward with this.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Florida man clings to car in extreme road rage incident
- WATCH: Off-duty Florida deputy confronts tow truck driver
- Jacksonville police officer arrested after hitting handcuffed woman
- Lawsuit: Tampa strip club owes dancers $3.7 million
- Florida zoo defends decision not to kill tiger that attacked keeper
- Clearwater couple gets home makeover paid by insurance company after calling Behnken
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines