HOUSTON, TX (WCMH) — A Texas woman is accused of sending nude photos of her ex-boyfriend’s girlfriend to many of the woman’s friends and family members.
Kaitlyn Elizabeth Wriggle, 23, faces charges of improper photography and promotion.
The victim said she was contacted by multiple friends and family members who asked why she had sent them explicit photos of herself, NBC affiliate KPRC-TV reports. She said she had no idea what they were talking about.
Court documents say the explicit photos came from a cellphone the couple had left at the boyfriend’s mother’s home. Wriggle, who once dated the victim’s boyfriend, was also friends with the mother. She claims she was asked over by the mother to help her clean out the ex-boyfriend’s old bedroom.
The mother said Wriggle apparently got the phone and sent out the photos, without the mother having any prior knowledge of it.
Investigators said Wriggle confessed to sending out the photos, but she claims the mother knew what she was doing. Wriggle said the mother even encouraged her to send the nude photos out as revenge because she felt the new girlfriend had turned her son against her.
Wriggle said the mother also asked her to “take the fall” for sending out the photos because the mother was already facing legal trouble, according to court documents.
Wriggle was booked into the Harris County Jail and her bond was set at $5,000, KPRC-TV reports.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Teen surfer bitten twice by shark at New Smyrna Beach speaks out
- 6-year-old boy safe after father has standoff with police
- Study: Detergent pods causing more injuries in kids
- Couple whose baby was mauled by dog gave up on 911 calls
- Top 8 most watched videos of the week on WFLA.com
- MUG SHOTS: Pinellas deputies arrest nearly two dozen during prescription pill bust
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines