Burger King has introduced chicken fries in the shape of rings. The new menu item will only be available for a limited time, the company said in a press release.
“Chicken fries rings are the optimal shape for dipping and gives chicken fries’ devoted followers a new way to enjoy their favorite snack,” Burger King said.
Burger King is also “bringing back the blockbuster $1.49 10-piece chicken nuggets deal – a value that can’t be beat,” the company said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- 6-year-old boy safe after father has standoff with police
- Study: Detergent pods causing more injuries in kids
- Couple whose baby was mauled by dog gave up on 911 calls
- Top 8 most watched videos of the week on WFLA.com
- MUG SHOTS: Pinellas deputies arrest nearly two dozen during prescription pill bust
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines