LOS ANGELES, CA (WFLA) – A driver led police on a chase in an SUV for a few hours before she pulled over and stripped naked, police said.
KNBC reported, that the chase started in Pasadena Friday night. The chase started around 10:30 p.m. after a domestic dispute. According to KNBC, the woman allegedly tried to hit her parents with a car before she fled the scene.
She was chased by police until about 12:30 a.m. when she got off the freeway and drove into downtown Los Angeles. She stopped, got out of the car and started taking her clothes off.
Police arrested the naked woman identified as 32-year-old Simone Gonzalez of Pasadena. She will likely face charges of assault with a deadly weapon, reckless driving, evading a felony and vandalism after she is released from the involuntary psychiatric hold.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- ADORABLE VIDEO: Cat adopts baby squirrels
- Police: Haines City robbery suspect crashes vehicle, faces charges
- What’s coming to Netflix in May
- Florida man finds bottle, inside was boy’s heartwarming letter to dead friend
- Boat of 2 missing FL teens found off Bermuda
- MUG SHOTS: Pinellas deputies arrest nearly two dozen during prescription pill bust
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines