MILWAUKEE, WI – A Wisconsin teacher’s aide has been pulled out of the classroom after video of a fight he had with a student went public.
Video sent to a Wisconsin TV station via Facebook shows a violent altercation between the aide and the student. This occurred inside Bay View High School in Milwaukee.
“They were arguing. They kept on arguing and getting into each other’s faces,” a student said. “Then he slammed the door.”
“I was just watching it like, ‘This is unreal. I cannot believe this,’” the student, Jacquan-Anthony Wilder, said.
Students said security broke the fight up. The 14-year-old student involved was treated at a local hospital for minor injuries.
The 39-year-old teacher’s aide was arrested for child abuse.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Pop superstar Prince found dead
- Police find wrestler Chyna dead after 911 call
- OJ Simpson’s kids, now 30 and 27, live quietly in St. Petersburg
- Police: Male engaged in sex acts with child on school grounds
- Detectives investigating woman’s death after vehicle forced off road
- Bed bug lawsuit moves forward
- Recordings shed light in case of teens who died when stolen car plunged into pond
- Dead man’s bedsores exposed bones, hadn’t been to doctor in 4 years
- Major changes coming to Walt Disney World for the summer
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines