DESCHUTES COUNTY, OR (KTVZ)– A strong odor paramedics noticed inside an Oregon woman’s home has lead to a gruesome discovery: her sister’s decaying body.
The body was found last week after the woman suffered a fall in her home and called for help.
The woman admitted her sister had died last fall, and said she was relieved this day had arrived.
“It would appear the woman has some mental abnormalities,” said Captain John Bocciolatt of the Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office. “She became fearful, didn’t know what to do and started drinking.”
While there were no signs of foul play, Bocciolatt said the sheriff’s office was handling the matter as a possible homicide until and unless autopsy results or the investigation find otherwise.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1qW8aeL
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Florida man who killed wife, kids had history of domestic violence, records show
- Recordings shed light in case of teens who died when stolen car plunged into pond
- ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ actress Doris Roberts dead at 90
- Dead man’s bedsores exposed bones, hadn’t been to doctor in 4 years
- Major changes coming to Walt Disney World for the summer
- Cup of coffee leads to smashed, stolen car in St. Pete
- Couple in Tampa engagement photo located, gets surprise photo session
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines