TAMPA, Fla. (PRESS RELEASE) – The curbside westbound lane on Kennedy Boulevard is closed between Fremont and Albany avenues while the water department repairs a water main break.
Barricades and signs are located in the area to assist with traffic flow. Please use caution when driving in the area; modifications to lane closures may be necessary during the course of repair and restoration.
The repairs are expected to be completed by 5 p.m., Tuesday. Roadway restoration is expected to be completed by 5 p.m., tomorrow, April 20.
Maintenance and restoration schedules are contingent upon weather conditions.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Florida man who killed wife, kids had history of domestic violence, records show
- Recordings shed light in case of teens who died when stolen car plunged into pond
- ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ actress Doris Roberts dead at 90
- Dead man’s bedsores exposed bones, hadn’t been to doctor in 4 years
- Major changes coming to Walt Disney World for the summer
- Cup of coffee leads to smashed, stolen car in St. Pete
- Couple in Tampa engagement photo located, gets surprise photo session
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines