SATELLITE BEACH, Fla. (AP) – A photo has landed one of three teens accused of attacking another teen with a crowbar in central Florida back behind bars.
Local media report a judge revoked 19-year-old Jessica Umberger’s bond Monday after a photo emerged on social media of what appears to be Umberger taking a picture with her sister.
Satellite Beach police say Umberger, 18-year-old Dylan Thomas and 19-year-old Rebecca Gotay were involved in February 2015 drug-related attack that left 17-year-old Daniel Vukovich badly beaten.
Umberger and Gotay pleaded guilty to aggravated battery, while Thomas pleaded guilty to attempted second-degree murder.
A judge had ordered Umberger to not use smartphones or social media as part of her bond release from jail while the case was still pending.
Umberger will remain in custody until sentencing in July.
(Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Florida man who killed wife, kids had history of domestic violence, records show
- Recordings shed light in case of teens who died when stolen car plunged into pond
- ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ actress Doris Roberts dead at 90
- Dead man’s bedsores exposed bones, hadn’t been to doctor in 4 years
- Northside Christian students busted for drug-laced gummies on way to baseball game
- Major changes coming to Walt Disney World for the summer
- Cup of coffee leads to smashed, stolen car in St. Pete
- Couple in Tampa engagement photo located, gets surprise photo session
- Rent Due: Florida landlord fatally shoots tenant over $550
- Mother, friend arrested after child found in hot car outside strip club