PASCO COUNTY, FL (WFLA) – A man is under arrest for manslaughter after a woman he was with at her birthday party was found dead, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
Wilson Konkle, 34, met Brandy Lynn Dimick, 31, at her birthday party last November. After the party, the two went to her place on Congress Street in Port Richey and engaged in sexual intercourse, according to PCSO. At some point Dimick died, deputies said.
The Medical Examiner ruled her death a homicide by strangulation.
Pasco officials referred the case to the State Attorney’s Office and a warrant was issued for Kinkle’s arrest.
He was apprehended and taken to the Land O’Lakes Detention Center. He is held on a $250,000 bond on one count of manslaughter.
Konkle has prior criminal history in Pasco County, he has been arrested for robbery, violation of probation and burglary.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Two people found murdered at Hillsborough home
- Baby mysteriously dies on the first day of daycare
- Road rage incident with motorcyclists turned into beating for Tampa Bay area man
- Brain disorder keeps Michigan boy stuck in Tampa hospital
- Florida mom charged after police say she punched cheerleading coach
- Four arrested in surprise Pinellas probation checks of registered sex offenders
- Pinellas man falls victim to ransomware computer attack
- Woman indicted, accused of live streaming friend’s rape
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines