(NBC) – Fisher-Price has announced it’s recalled roughly 34-thousand infant cradle swings due to a fall hazard.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the recall involves three models:
- The Soothing Savana Cradle ‘N Swing
- The Sweet Surroundings Cradle ‘N Swing
- And the Sweet Surroundings Butterfly Friends Cradle ‘N Swing
So far, Fisher-Price has received two reports of a seat peg coming out from the seat, causing the seat to fall. No injuries have been reported.
Consumers should stop using the product and contact Fisher-Price for a revised assembly instructions.
The products were sold at BuyBuyBaby, Target, and other stores nationwide, as well as online between November 2015 and March 2016.
Fisher-Price can be reached at 800-432-5437 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or online at http://www.service.mattel.com and click on Recalls & Safety Alerts
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Brain disorder keeps Michigan boy stuck in Tampa hospital
- Florida mom charged after police say she punched cheerleading coach
- Four arrested in surprise Pinellas probation checks of registered sex offenders
- Pinellas man falls victim to ransomware computer attack
- Woman indicted, accused of live streaming friend’s rape
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines