GRAND ISLAND, N.Y. (WIVB) — Deputies with the Erie County Sheriff’s Office say they came across an uncommon case of drunk driving early Sunday morning.
Authorities responded to reports of a drunk driver trying to leave a fast food restaurant on Grand Island Boulevard around 2:45 a.m.
When deputies arrived, they say they came across the driver’s vehicle, and noticed that it was missing a rear wheel. Scrape marks were seen throughout the restaurant’s parking lot and ended where the vehicle came to a stop.
Buffalo resident Jamie Kraft, 30, was found inside the still running vehicle and subsequently admitted to drinking alcohol and driving. Kraft, whose blood alcohol content was found to be more than twice the legal limit, according to authorities, was charged with aggravated DWI.
OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Contract worker allegedly hits family’s dogs with wrench
- Cops: Too much music, masturbation caused man to vandalize Largo home
- Mother to give her side of the story in crash that killed 3 teens
- Man accused of using home as a torture chamber
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines