UPDATE: Orlando police made an arrest after a man was seen dangling a dog in a video posted to Facebook
The suspect has been identified as Ransom J. May, II, 23. He is charged with cruelty to animals.
PREVIOUS STORY: ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) — Authorities in Orlando are asking for help identifying a man who is seen repeatedly dangling a dog over the rail of a second floor apartment building.
The man is holding the dog by the neck for two minutes.
Police say the video was posted to Facebook on April 6 and got close to 300 views. The video is posted above. WARNING: some people might find the video disturbing.
In response to the video, Animal Services and the Orlando Police Department visited the area and spoke with residents, but they were unwilling to share the identity of the man.
Anyone with information relating to this video is encouraged to contact Crimeline, which can be done anonymously, by calling 1-800-423-TIPS(8477).
OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Contract worker allegedly hits family’s dogs with wrench
- Cops: Too much music, masturbation caused man to vandalize Largo home
- Mother to give her side of the story in crash that killed 3 teens
- Man accused of using home as a torture chamber
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines