CLEARWATER, FL (WFLA) — JobNewsUSA’s mega career fair is coming to Tampa Bay on Tuesday, April 12th, and employers are prepared to schedule interviews.
Dozens of top companies will be recruiting for more than 550 jobs on Tuesday at the Holiday Inn Express in Clearwater at 2580 Gulf to Bay Blvd, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The job fair is free to attend. Pre-register at www.jobnewsusa.com/tampa
The event will feature dozens of companies, including:
- WALMART, the sponsor of this event has several positions that need to be filled immediately for Sales Associates, Cashiers, Cart Pushers, Maintenance and Stockers.
- Jasper Contractors has several positions throughout the State of Florida. They are looking for a Field Assistant, Recruiting Coordinator, Sales Recruiter, Social Media Coordinator, Field Sales Manager, Sales Trainer, Superintendent, and Outside Sales Representative.
- NAPA Auto Parts has openings for Store Managers, Delivery Drivers and Counter Sales.
- ABC Action News is looking to hire for several positions. Creative Service Multimedia producer/Editor, Account Executive, Account Executive Job Share, Sr. IT Broadcast Engineer, Scripps Internship -Broadcasting, Photographer, Photo Journalist – Editor, IGNITE Director, Multimedia Journalist, Digital Content Producer, Local Program Producer, Local Talk Show Host- Full & Part Time, Associate Account Executive, MMJ/Report, Content Coordinator, Production Intern, Summer Intern, Local Talk show Host, Steadicam Operator/News Photographer, News Producer – WFTS, Director of Digital.
- Think Direct Marketing is looking for a Virtual Sales Agent, Customer Retention Agent and Sales Associate.
- Nations Lending Corporation is hiring for Loan Originators, Branch Managers, and Mortgage Regional Managers.
- AFLAC is looking for Insurance Sales Representatives.
- Massey Services is looking for Pest Technicians and Customer Service Specialist.
- Crown Automotive Group also has several employment opportunities. They have positions for Pre-owned Sales Manager, Shipper/Receiver, Financial Services Manager, Automotive Service Technicians, Body Shop Techs (Collision Repair), and Automotive Service Advisors, Lube Technician, Porters, Parts Counter Person, Sales Representatives, BDC Operators and many more.
- Loews Hotels Don Cesar has openings for Cooks, Pool Attendants, Greeter, Engineer, House Person, Front Desk Agent, Bussers/Food Runners and Room Attendants.
- Pinellas County Government is also hiring. They have openings in their Information Technology Departments, Utilities, Public works, Environmental and Managerial.
- E-Telequote Insurance is looking to fill the following positions: Call Center Manager, Licensed Agents and IT Administrator.
- Amerilife & Health Services is also hiring. They need Insurance Sales Representatives.
- Troops to Teachers have openings for Public School Teachers for K-12.
- The Wendy’s Company are looking to hire General Managers, Shift Supervisors, Crew Members and Restaurant Managers for several locations.
- Northwestern Mutual has openings for Financial Representative.
- GC Services is looking for account representatives.
- Pinch A Penny, Inc. has several various openings for Franchise Development Manager, Retail Associates, Administrative Assistant, Production Lead, Pool Cleaners and Various warehouse positions.
- Slomins Security has positions for Field Sales Representatives, Small Business Representatives and Residential Sales Representatives
- Midway Services is hiring for Accounts Payable Clerk, CSR, Financial Analyst, Service Electrician, AC Lead Installer, and AC Service Techs.
- AND MANY MORE
Organizers advise potential jobseekers to visit every employer at the event and tell them exactly what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they may be able to refer you to another company with similar opportunities.
Some additional advice and tips for jobseekers:
- Dress professionally – no need to purchase a new, expensive outfit.
- Research the companies you are most interested in beforehand
- Bring at least 25 copies of your updated resume
- Ask the Hiring Manager at each booth for a business card with their contact information on it so you can follow up with them
- The most important question to ask is “When can I start?!”
- Make babysitter arrangements, as children will NOT be allowed in the career fair
- Please note that neither food or drinks will be allowed inside the career fair exhibit hall
OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Contract worker allegedly hits family’s dogs with wrench
- Cops: Too much music, masturbation caused man to vandalize Largo home
- Mother to give her side of the story in crash that killed 3 teens
- Man accused of using home as a torture chamber
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines